Bitcoin is making a slow and steady recovery toward $7000, and we think the bearish markets are alleviated. Last 13 September Bitcoin broke the $6,450 resistance and reached a weekly high of $6620 after that it goes pullback to $6,380. The weekly Bitcoin price technical analysis chart shows $6479.00 -0.4% about to set a higher low.
It already breaks this pattern last week, and it’s a need to wait until a few weeks higher lows requires to determine the price change turn.
Table of Contents
Weekly Bitcoin price technical analysis
We are regularly updating Bitcoin trading technical analysis for our readers. So that they can make money through Cryptocurrency trading and the right analysis.
Every day come and visit our Crypto and Bitcoin website to get Bitcoin price technical analysis. Check Bitcoin chat to understand the price range
How low will Bitcoin go in 2024?
Bitcoin price technical analysis is influenced by various factors, including market demand, investor sentiment, regulatory developments, macroeconomic conditions, and technological advancements. These factors can change rapidly, making it nearly impossible to accurately forecast how low Bitcoin may go in 2024 or any specific timeframe.
It is important to note that investing in cryptocurrencies carries a significant level of risk, and it is advisable to do thorough research and consult with financial professionals before making any investment decisions. It is also recommended to consider a long-term investment strategy and not focus solely on short-term price fluctuations.
Price Fluctuations and the Use of Bitcoin
Price fluctuations are a common characteristic of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The volatile nature of Bitcoin’s price can be attributed to various factors, including market demand, investor sentiment, regulatory developments, macroeconomic conditions, technological advancements, and market manipulation.
- Market Demand: Bitcoin’s price is influenced by the balance between buyers and sellers in the market. When demand outweighs supply, the price tends to rise, and vice versa. Factors that can impact demand include increased adoption, institutional interest, and public sentiment toward cryptocurrencies.
- Investor Sentiment: The sentiment of investors plays a crucial role in the price fluctuations of Bitcoin. Positive news, such as regulatory clarity or major endorsements, can boost investor confidence and drive prices up. Conversely, negative news, such as regulatory crackdowns or security breaches, can lead to a decline in prices as investors may become more cautious or sell their holdings.
- Regulatory Developments: Government regulations and policies regarding cryptocurrencies can have a significant impact on Bitcoin’s price. Positive regulatory developments, such as the recognition and acceptance of cryptocurrencies, can contribute to price increases. Conversely, regulatory uncertainty or restrictive measures can create price volatility and uncertainty in the market.
- Macroeconomic Conditions: Bitcoin’s price can be influenced by broader macroeconomic factors such as inflation, economic stability, geopolitical events, and monetary policy decisions. During periods of economic uncertainty or when traditional financial markets face challenges, investors may turn to Bitcoin as a potential store of value, leading to increased demand and price appreciation.
- Technological Advancements: Technological advancements within the cryptocurrency space, such as improvements in scalability, security, and usability, can impact Bitcoin’s price. Positive developments, such as the implementation of new protocols or enhancements to the underlying technology, can generate optimism and drive prices up.
- Market Manipulation: The cryptocurrency market is relatively unregulated, making it susceptible to market manipulation. Large investors or entities with substantial holdings can influence prices through actions such as pump-and-dump schemes or wash trading. These manipulative practices can lead to sudden price fluctuations that may not be reflective of the true market demand.
6-Hour Bitcoin Price Chart
My first look is not one of the prices. Already I have mentioned the Bitcoin price is moving on the towered as recovery mode.
It is concerning that the buyer is ending on July 22 bull candlestick was confirmed last week. It is validated double bar bullish reversal pattern also there has been a spike in volumes revealing a little normal market.
In our price prediction as per our bitcoin price technical analysis, its volume hints at the demand.
Our thinking price could push towered, so we expect to take profit at $10,000. Already we are declaring about the price prediction near soon we see the price will increase.
Bitcoin price analysis: A year-end rally is likely
Overview of Bitcoin’s Performance: Bitcoin’s price has shown a remarkable recovery after a significant market correction earlier in the year. Following a period of consolidation, Bitcoin has displayed strong bullish momentum, surpassing key resistance levels and attracting renewed investor interest.
Factors Contributing to a Potential Year-End Rally:
- Institutional Adoption: Institutional interest in Bitcoin has been steadily increasing, with major financial institutions and corporations allocating funds to digital assets. This influx of institutional investment is likely to continue driving demand and could potentially fuel a year-end rally.
- Global Economic Uncertainty: Uncertainty in traditional financial markets often leads investors to seek alternative stores of value, and Bitcoin has emerged as a prominent hedge against inflation and economic instability. As global economic conditions remain uncertain, Bitcoin may attract more investors looking for a reliable investment option.
- Bitcoin Halving: Bitcoin’s halving events, which occur approximately every four years, have historically been associated with significant price increases. The most recent halving took place in 2020, and the effects of this event tend to manifest over an extended period. As we move closer to the year-end, the reduced supply of new Bitcoins entering the market could positively impact its price.
- Market Sentiment: Investor sentiment plays a crucial role in cryptocurrency markets. Positive sentiment, driven by news of regulatory clarity, technological advancements, or notable endorsements, can lead to increased buying pressure. If market sentiment remains favorable, it could contribute to a year-end rally in Bitcoin.
- Technical Analysis: Utilizing technical analysis indicators, such as moving averages, trend lines, and chart patterns, can provide insights into potential price movements. While it is essential to approach technical analysis with caution, if key indicators align and show positive signals, it may suggest a higher probability of a year-end rally.
Bitcoin Daily Chart
There has two-level of support in that time frame. Three months support trend line and support zone between $5,750 and $6,050.
Already three month Bitcoin price support trend has been found. Though I still stand in the natural position at this stage. Until it breaks the high volume trend above $7000 and $7,200.$7,200 per chart.
That would be an optimistic flee and therefore the necessary footing for market-boosting gains. There when a risk on Bitcoin patrons will begin initiating longs on each pullback in lower time frames. Cheap targets are at $10,000. Bitcoin price technical analysis is Examining indicators.
Does technical analysis work on Bitcoin
Technical analysis is a widely used method for analyzing financial markets, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. It involves examining historical price and volume data to identify patterns, trends, and indicators that can help predict future price movements.
While technical analysis can provide valuable insights into market behavior, it is important to recognize its limitations, especially in the context of highly volatile and speculative markets like cryptocurrencies.
Here are some points to consider regarding technical analysis for Bitcoin:
- Market Efficiency: Technical analysis assumes that markets are efficient and that historical price data reflects all available information. However, the cryptocurrency market is relatively new and less regulated compared to traditional financial markets. As a result, it may be subject to inefficiencies and manipulation, which can impact the accuracy of technical analysis predictions.
- Market Sentiment: Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are heavily influenced by market sentiment and speculative trading. News events, regulatory decisions, and public sentiment toward cryptocurrencies can cause rapid price swings that may not be predictable solely through technical analysis.
- Limited Historical Data: Bitcoin’s price history goes back to its inception in 2009, which provides a substantial amount of data for analysis. However, compared to traditional assets, this history is relatively short, making it challenging to identify long-term patterns and trends accurately.
- Unique Characteristics: Bitcoin has unique characteristics that may require specialized analysis techniques. For example, factors such as halving events, mining difficulty adjustments, and network congestion can significantly impact Bitcoin’s price, and these factors may not be adequately captured by traditional technical indicators.
Despite these considerations, technical analysis can still be a useful tool for understanding short-term price movements and identifying potential entry or exit points for traders. Many traders and investors incorporate technical analysis alongside fundamental analysis and other factors to make informed decisions. Bitcoin price technical analysis is increasing and low rapidly that’s why it’s kind of risky.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed are unit those of the author and aren’t investment recommendations. Trade of any kind involves risk so do your due diligence before creating a trade call. Bitcoin price technical analysis