In 2017 cryptocurrency market go viral all around the world. It’s increase the value dramatically and people start to catch attention about the Bitcoin and Etherium. Many of them are not unfamiliar with this crypto space. Many investors are new to the Bitcoin exchange platform. So it is really important to know before purchase cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum Litcoin and Ripels etc. To start Crypto investment, we should know about one of the top trading platform Coinbase cryptocurrency exchanges.
It was originally founded in 2012 in San Francisco.. More than $12 Million customer exchanges on this Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange platform. In 2013 it’s exchange more than $40 billion in digital currency all over the world. Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin funded and highest crypto exchange company in the cryptosphere. At a set price Coinbase customer can buy Bitcoin and generally it fix on the market values. One of the main things is Coinbase accept credit cards and bank transfer.
If you signup with our Coinbase link and deposit $100 you will get an extra $10 in Bitcoin = $110 in your wallet
Get Free $10 through Coinbase → link
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges that have mainly two core products. One is user-facing retail broker where customers can exchange fiat currency for digital currency. However, there has mainly four crypto currency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium and Bitcoin cash. We consider Coinbase is #1 rank on the Top Bitcoin Exchanges list.
No. two are GDAX a global digital asset exchange. Basically, it’s supporting a number of variety coins with the cheep fees. So here we mainly focus Coinbase platform to manage and buy crypto. To start digital currency trading this article can help you.
How to use Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you want to buy Bitcoin from Coinbais than you should follow this step by step guide.
- Sign Up – To create an account on the Coinbase you need →Your Name, →Email address and strong →password. On the other hand, Coinbase Pro you need an address and post box number.
- Account Type – After conform your email verification process, you will be redirected your startup pages. There have two types of Coinbase accounts. One is personal and another is business accounts. You can select any of them as your requirements.
- Phone Verification – In this section you need to verify your phone number with an OTP code. In this section you need to verify your phone number with an OTP code. In order to secure your account, you need 2 factor identification form. There also has another 2 factor identification option.
- Payments Method Setting – Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange allow two payment methods for the customer. One is bank transfer and another is credit cards. It’s open a small transaction one or two for verifying customer accounts.You also need a screenshot of your credit card. It can take 4 to 5 days for a bank transfer and for SEFA transfer in EU. It take 1 to 3 days. If you use a credit card or debit card it can instant payments. Only for cryptocurrency selling, you can add your PayPal to your Coinbase account.
- Buy Cryptocurrency –After refilling your account with fund now you can buy cryptocurrency as you want. Now carefully chose the right tad to buy right digital currency. Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange to show you the appropriate fees before buying any cryptocurrency. You will see the amount of digital currency what you are buying.
Quick work for your account.
- Linking a bank account
- Linking a credit card
- Doing a wire transfer.
Coinbase Security and Safety
One of the top issues about digital currency exchange is trustworthy and security issue. As per newcomers in the digital currency platform security and safety is more important. I think as a newbie this space is still risky. In the past cryptocurrency sphere there has some example about the risk issues. For example is (such as (Mt. Gox) it was hacked.
Now this platform is considered one of the most powerful, secure crypto exchange. Already you know about Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange that is US based. However, there need to comply with US State and Federal laws. As a result, it is well regulated buy related authority’s. Behind this platform, there have some high-profile backed like the Bank of Tokyo and BBVA.
Coinbase is fair and transparent for it’s fund storage methods for their clients. It’s separated for customer funds from the main company funds. As per Coinebase terms, it storage 98% fund store off line hardware wallet or paper wallets. Moreover, it has an insurance policy, every customer will get their funds if the company fund harked or lost.
Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange Customer Support
Recently the platform has gotten new users from the worldwide. As per a great user volume some client gets frustrated with receiving “delay responses” but we cannot consider entering service for it. Customer are able to communicate with telephone line that is a great and instant way to get support.
Recently they twites with there officail Coinbase Twitter account link
For customers that would like to contact us by phone, the Coinbase phone number is: +1 (888) 908–7930
Coinbase Supported Countries
Cryptocurrency is not restricted by any region or geographically for it decentralize features. But Coinebase is not fully decentralize and the following country is supported by this digital exchange. By gradually it’s expanded service area.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.
You can check your transaction limit through Coinbase account limit page. It is vary transaction limit country to country. Coinebase allow to increase your transaction limits, but you cannot apply higher limit for credit cards. Moreover, you will need to verify your identity to increase higher transaction limits.
Fully verified US residential client can transaction more than $50,000 per week. In same cases, European verified customers can $30,000 maximum transaction. Any customer can check their accounts limit easily through their accounts funtion.
Payments Using Cryptocurrency
It is easy to send, receive and store digital currency through Coinbase.
- Send Money: Simply, use your send tab to send crypto from your wallet. Choose amount then press send button with recipient public address key. It talk very short time to get the balance in the recipient wallets.
- Receive Money: Simply, Navigate your account tab, now click on the wallets where you want to receive funding. So, when you click receive button you see the address. Now send that address to the sender so that who can send you money.
Coinbase Debit Card
Coinbase VISA debit card so call sift card are available for the customer.
This card allows user spend Bitcoin US state and some areas where VISA card is accepted.
Generally, this card initial cost is $10 but there have no transaction fees.
You can only use without fees Bitcoin to USD in the local area
Most of the crypto exchange have prepaid debit card.
Still, it is a great advantage on the cryptospehere who are providing this debit card service.
At this point Coinbase exchange is a head of step forward as instant money withdrawal.
Coinbase vs Coinbase Pro
Coinbase pro (formerly GDAX) and the main Coinbase exchanges are allow buy and sell crypto. There have a little bit different views but they opparate this company. Coinbase aim is exchange cryptocurrency very simply for the customer and Coinbase pro increase advantage of crypto trader high funtionalitys.
It is free to sign up for an account on both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro. To sign up and receive $10 of free Bitcoin use this link.
For it’s regulation the service of this exchange is not worldwide. Have a look here to see the full area of service supported locations
Coinbase exchange fees are higher than Coinbase pro. If you buy through Coinebase card it will charge 3.99% and for deposit fund charge will be 1.49%. On the other hand, Coinbase pro have only 0% for a maker order or between 0.1% and 0.3% of tanker orders.
Coinbase pro is created for advance traders and there has real time buy and sell order books. There have also trade histories, different charting tools and so on.
Monitoring of User Accounts
One of the bad things as per Coinbase community user reviews. They monitoring there user activists on the exchanges. Some case they track user cryptocurrency transaction and some case they ban for transfer certain amount of transactions.
A few reply back from Coinbase support with ToS violation, roles violation and with different argue. So, many customer don’t like this reply.
Most of the case Coinbase user use gambling sites or Darknet purchases activities. This company already involved in a running dispute with the IRS. They are fighting as per customers request financial data under a “John Doe” summons. Finally, my suggestion is create a coinbase account to stay with crypto trend.