In 2017 cryptocurrency market go viral all around the world. It increases the value dramatically and people start to catch attention about Bitcoin and Etherium. Many of them are not unfamiliar with this crypto space. Many investors are new to the Bitcoin exchange platform. So it is really important to know before purchase cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum Litcoin and Ripple, etc. To start Crypto investment, we should know about one of the top trading platforms Coinbase cryptocurrency exchanges.
It was originally founded in 2012 in San Francisco. More than $12 Million customer exchanges on this Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange platform. In 2013 it’s exchange more than $40 billion in digital currency all over the world. Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin funded and highest crypto exchange company in the cryptosphere. At a set price, Coinbase customer can buy Bitcoin and generally it fix on the market values. One of the main things is Coinbase accepts credit cards and bank transfer.
If you signup with our Coinbase link and deposit $100 you will get an extra $10 in Bitcoin = $110 in your wallet
Get Free $10 through the Coinbase → link
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges that have mainly two core products. One is a user-facing retail broker where customers can exchange fiat currency for digital currency. However, there has mainly four cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, and Bitcoin cash. We consider Coinbase is the #1 rank on the Top Bitcoin Exchanges list.
No. two are GDAX a global digital asset exchange. Basically, it’s supporting a number of variety coins with cheap fees. So here we mainly focus Coinbase platform to manage and buy crypto. To start digital currency trading this article can help you.
How to use Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you want to buy Bitcoin from Coinbais then you should follow this step-by-step guide.
- Sign Up – To create an account on Coinbase you need →Your Name, →Email address, and strong →password. On the other hand, Coinbase Pro you need an address and post box number.
- Account Type – After conforming to your email verification process, you will be redirected to your startup pages. There have two types of Coinbase accounts. One is personal and another is business accounts. You can select any of them as your requirements.
- Phone Verification – In this section, you need to verify your phone number with an OTP code. In this section, you need to verify your phone number with an OTP code. In order to secure your account, you need a 2-factor identification form. There is also has another 2-factor identification option.
- Payments Method Setting – Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange allow two payment methods for the customer. One is bank transfer and another is credit cards. It’s open a small transaction one or two for verifying customer accounts. You also need a screenshot of your credit card. It can take 4 to 5 days for a bank transfer and for a SEFA transfer in the EU. It takes 1 to 3 days. If you use a credit card or debit card it can instant payments. Only for cryptocurrency selling, you can add your PayPal to your Coinbase account.
- Buy Cryptocurrency –After refilling your account with funds now you can buy cryptocurrency as you want. Now carefully chose the right tad to buy the right digital currency. Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange to show you the appropriate fees before buying any cryptocurrency. You will see the amount of digital currency you are buying.
Quick work for your account.
- Linking a bank account
- Linking a credit card
- Doing a wire transfer.
Coinbase Security and Safety
One of the top issues about digital currency exchange is trustworthiness and security issues. As per newcomers in the digital currency platform security and safety is more important. I think as a newbie this space is still risky. In the past cryptocurrency sphere, there has some example about the risk issues. For example, is (such as (Mt. Gox) it was hacked.
Now, this platform is considered one of the most powerful, secure crypto exchanges. Already you know about Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange that is US-based. However, there need to comply with US State and Federal laws. As a result, it is well-regulated by related authorities. Behind this platform, there have some high-profile backs like the Bank of Tokyo and BBVA.
Coinbase is fair and transparent for its fund storage methods for its clients. It’s separated for customer funds from the main company funds. As per Coinebase terms, it storage 98% of funds store offline hardware wallets or paper wallets. Moreover, it has an insurance policy, every customer will get their funds if the company fund harked or lost.
Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange Customer Support
Recently the platform has gotten new users from worldwide. As per a great user volume, some client gets frustrated with receiving “delay responses” but we cannot consider entering service for it. Customers are able to communicate with a telephone line that is a great and instant way to get support.
Recently they twites with their official Coinbase Twitter account link
For customers that would like to contact us by phone, the Coinbase phone number is: +1 (888) 908–7930
Coinbase Supported Countries
Cryptocurrency is not restricted by any region or geographically for it decentralizes features. But Coinebase is not fully decentralized and the following country is supported by this digital exchange. By gradually it’s expanded service area.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
You can check your transaction limit through the Coinbase account limit page. It is very transaction-limited country to country. Codebase allows you to increase your transaction limits, but you cannot apply a higher limit for credit cards. Moreover, you will need to verify your identity to increase higher transaction limits.
Fully verified US residential clients can transact more than $50,000 per week. In some cases, European verified customers can $30,000 maximum transaction. Any customer can check their accounts limit easily through their account function.
Payments Using Cryptocurrency
It is easy to send, receive and store digital currency through Coinbase.
- Send Money: Simply, use your send tab to send crypto from your wallet. Choose amount then press send button with the recipient public address key. It takes a very short time to get the balance in the recipient’s wallets.
- Receive Money: Simply, Navigate your account tab, now click on the wallets where you want to receive funding. So, when you click receive button you see the address. Now send that address to the sender so that who can send you money.
Coinbase Debit Card
Coinbase VISA debit card so call sift card is available for the customer.
This card allows users to spend Bitcoin US state and some areas where a VISA card is accepted.
Generally, this card’s initial cost is $10 but there have no transaction fees.
You can only use without fees Bitcoin to USD in the local area
Most of the crypto exchanges have prepaid debit cards.
Still, it is a great advantage on the crypto sphere that is providing this debit card service.
At this point, Coinbase exchange is ahead of step forward as instant money withdrawal.
Coinbase vs Coinbase Pro
Coinbase Pro (formerly GDAX) and the main Coinbase exchanges are allowed to buy and sell crypto. There have a little bit different views but they operate this company. Coinbase’s aim is to exchange cryptocurrency very simply for the customer and Coinbase pro increases the advantage of crypto trader high functionality.
It is free to sign up for an account on both Coinbase and Coinbase Pro. To sign up and receive $10 of free Bitcoin using this link.
For its regulation, the service of this exchange is not worldwide. Have a look here to see the full area of service supported locations
Coinbase exchange fees are higher than Coinbase pro. If you buy through a Coinebase card it will charge 3.99% and for deposit fund charge will be 1.49%. On the other hand, Coinbase pro has only 0% for a maker order or between 0.1% and 0.3% of tanker orders.
Coinbase Pro is created for advanced traders and there has real-time buy and sell order books. There have also been trading histories, different charting tools, and so on.
Monitoring of User Accounts
One of the bad things as per Coinbase community user reviews. They monitoring their user activists on the exchanges. In some cases, they track user cryptocurrency transactions and in some cases, they ban for transfer of certain amounts of transactions.
A few replies back from Coinbase support with ToS violation, roles violation, and with different arguments. So, many customers don’t like this reply.
In most cases, Coinbase users use gambling sites or Darknet purchases activities. This company is already involved in a running dispute with the IRS. They are fighting as per customers’ request financial data under a “John Doe” summons. Finally, my suggestion is to create a coin base account to stay with the crypto trend.