There are a lot of cryptocurrency and also daily adding new one on the cryptosphere. If you are new to cryptocurrency market, then this is an excellent place to learn about cryptocurrency as per list of (market cap). This is a great resource for analysis, invest to pick up from the top cryptocurrency list.
You can point out the right direction, more research and steer you away from the frauds. To write this article we researcher all over the cryptosphere and give dedicated hours of painstaking research by me and some of our team writers.
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography for security reasons and designed to work as a medium of exchange. It is almost too difficult forged because of its security features. It’s verify through strong cryptography and added a block to the blockchain. Cryptocurrency (crypto currency) is one kind of digital, virtual and alternative currency.
Cryptocurrency have no centralized control, that’s why it’s called decentralize currency. No government any central bank do not control it, basically it’s work through distributing ledger technology. As an open source software Bitcoin was first relies 2009 and consider as first decentralize cryptocurrency.
Top 5 cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is the first decentralize cryptocurrency in the world. In another language. In other word, like virtual cash or gold. No bank or government are not controlled and fully person to person transfer protocol. We found the existing of cryptocurrency from 1980’s and Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin give you full control your funds.
Bitcoin has come in a short time and get popular rapidly. A lot of companies like REEDS (US), Warsaw (Poland), moreover, many top businesses such as Dell, Expedia, PayPal, and Microsoft are accepting its currency.
Many exchanges are trading it and many website, magazines publication are promoting it. It has application, (API), price index, and exchange rate. The problem is include hacking potentiality, high volatility and transaction delays.
Basic of Bitcoin
- Symbol: BTC
- Decentralize: Peer to peer decentralize cryptocurrency.
- Invention: First Bitcoin issue in 2009 apparent name “Satoshi Nakamoto“
- Circulation: Total supply will 21 million and every 10 minuet until 2040.
- Decimals: Bitcoin divisible .00000001 (USD = 0.01)
- Coin store: Bitcoin store in ‘wallet‘ like local hard drive, hosted in online and paper.
- Bitcoin parts: It’s have two parts one is public key and another is privet key.
Click to see — Bitcoin Basic Beginners Guide
The Etereum is an open source software platform like Bitcoin. It has allowed public to build and deploy decentralize application. This open software base on the blockchain technology. Etereum has some differences from the Bitcoin technology. Difference between Bitcoin and Etereum is purpose and capability. Bitcoin is a decentralized peer to peer electronic cash system. On the other hand Eereum running the programing code in the decentralize application through blockchain.
A decentralize app or Dapp is a software code that provides the computing power and there is no control by any authority or can not manipulate. Another step is DAO created a smart contract and member own voting right. It’s can decentralize any centralize system like banking and insurance.
Basic of Ethereum
- Symbol: ETH
- Started: Initial release: 30 July 2015
- Decentralize: A Dapp or decentralized app.
- Circulating Supply: 101,773,065 ETH.
- Original authors: Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood, Joseph Lubin.
- Decimals: Ether itself has 18 decimals, most oh the ERC-20 tokens follow that standard.
- Platform: x86, AMD64, ARM
Click to see — Ethereum Basic Beginners Guide
3. Rippel (XRP)
Rippel is beta distributed open source payment system between two parties. It’s called real time gross settlement system and currency system. It’s manage an independently common ledger network to validate the transaction record. Its share public database to validate server to ensure integrity.
A number of banks in the world are partnering with Rippel for centralize features. Global money transfer generally need 2-3 days hence Rippel makes the transaction easier and faster. Rippel brings payment transaction faster, cut the middle man and less fees with their blockchain technology and there own cryptocurrency XRP.
Basic of Rippel
- Symbol: XRP
- Started: Originally released in 2012
- Founder: Co-founded by Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb.
- Organigetion: Ripple Labs Inc. is a US based technology company.
- Circulating Supply: 39,650,153,121 XRP
- Max Supply: 100,000,000,000 XRP
- Decimals: 15 decimal.
Click to see — Rippel Basic Beginners Guide
Bitcoin cash is a cryptocurrency created in August 2017 fork by orginal Bitcoin to increase the block size. Bitcoin has a scale ability issue where Bitcoin cash increases its first transaction increase 1-8 MB. To improve current Bitcoin system BCH started in 2017 and it’s doing excellent. Already its become top 5 crypo as per market cap.
Bitcoin cash price does not depend on Bitcoin because it is totally independent. Bitcoin is still most popular crypto currency so if this currency price goes down than other crypto generally flow its trend.
Basic of BCH
- Symbol: BCH
- Started: 1 August 2017
- Founder: A group of developers.
- Circulating supply: 17,333,013 BCH
- Max supply: 21,000,000 BCH
- Block Size: Increase block 1 MB to 8 MB.
- Decimals: BCH is divisible to 8 decimal
- Technology: A segregated witness technology
Click to see — Bitcoin Cash Basic Beginners Guide
In functionally Eos is similar to Etereum and it is a blockchain platform. The purpose of us is in development of decentralize application (DAPPS). Its make easy to develop DAPP to providing an operating system to set of services and functions that DAPPS can make use of. Its bring various features and promise for smart contract technology in one place for simple use.
This project develop by a company name Block.one to support industrial scale decentralize app. There object are totally remove transaction fees and scale-ability to complete millions transaction per seconds.
Basic of Eos
- Symbol: EOS
- Started: January 31, 2018
- Founder: Daniel Larimer, the founder and technical architect of EOS.
- Circulating supply: 906,245,118 EOS
- Decimals: Decimals: 18
- Technology: EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol.
- Features: Support For Millions of Users, Free Usage, Easily Up-gradable, Low Latency.
Click to see — EOS Basic Beginners Guide
List of cryptocurrencies by market cap
Stellar is a decentralize protocol and distributed blockchain network for digital currency to fiat currency. This block chain technology ledger and database provide cross-asset transfer value and payment solution. Another name is Lumens (XLM)
In alternative words, Stellar is that the payment network (Horizon API and Stellar Core) and Lumens (XLM) is that the cryptocurrency. Those are each overseen by a non-profit referred to as Stellar.org.
Basic of Steller
- Symbol: XLM
- Started: July 31, 2014
- Founder: Jed McCaleb is a co-founder and the CTO of Stellar.org.
- Circulating supply: 18,773,730,637 XLM
- Total supply: 104,264,152,998 XLM
- Decimals: Stellar uses 7 decimal
- Technology: Stellar distribution network and its blockchain technology
- Features: First transaction and less fees.
Click to see — Stellar Basic Beginners Guide
It is another peer to peer decentralize digital currency like Bitcoin. It is released under MIT/X11 lісеnѕеѕ as an open source software project. This cryptocoin creation is transaction mainly based on сrурtоgrарhіс protocol. Litecoin is vary from Bitcoin as a cheaper and fester coin. Recently litecoin price surge dramatically all-time high, $361.90 on December 18th 2017.
Basically Litecoin is Bitcoin core client fork version and it is live on otc-13-2011. A lot of people comparison with Bitcoin and call clone of Bitcoin. Lite coin and Bitcoin both are use proof of work consensus mechanism.
Basic of Litecoin
- Symbol: LTC
- Started: 7 October 2011 fork from Bitcoin
- Founder: Charlie Lee is a co-founder.
- Supply limit: 84,000,000 LTC
- Technology: Litecoin use Scrypt
- Features: Differ from Bitcoin first transaction and less fees.
Click to see — Litecoin Basic Beginners Guide
Tether created as per convert digital currency to fiat cash like USD. They claim Tether issue behind one USDT to one USD concept. There is no evidence that it is reserved 1-for-1 USD. This currency so called stable coin or Tether $2,748,146,367 today as per coinmarketcap.
Tether generally take few minutes to finish it’s transaction and it anyone want to move money one Tether to another Tether wallets than there is no transaction fess. A number of crypto people are agree this currency stable and fast move to fiat money.
Basic of Tether
- Symbol: USDT
- Started: Tether was launched as RealCoin in July 2014 after that is rebranded Tether.
- Founder: Craig Sellers co-founder of Tether.
- Supply Total: 3,080,109,502 USDT
- Technology: This platform is built in open blockchain technologies.
Click to see — Tether Basic Beginners Guide
Cardona is called Ada cryptocurrency and it is used for receive and send digital fund. It uses cryptography to secure, fast transaction, direct transfer and guaranty fund. Ada is more than a cryptocurrency and it is a technological platform that will capable running financial application for individuals, government and organization all around the world.
Basically, this platform is constructed with a layer that gives the system the flax-ability to maintain easily and upgrade a soft fork. Cardona run decentralizes application and not controlled by any single party buy run in to blockchain.
Basic of Cardona
- Symbol: ADA
- Started: It was started in 2015.
- Founder: Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood.
- Supply Total: 31,112,483,745 ADA
- Max Supply: 45,000,000,000 ADA
- Technology: Cardano is a decentralized public blockchain and cryptocurrency, developing a smart contract platform.
Click to see — Cardono Basic Beginners Guide
It is another popular digital currency created in April 2014. As per capitalization it is 9th digital currency in the cryptosphere. This currency featured is untraceable, secure and private. It uses a special technology called “ring signatures” and it has shuffled from user public keys in order to erase other particular user identity.
This platform are developing buy a dedicated team and market do not affected by any uncertain offer. Moreno generate multiple one time public address.
Basic of Monero
- Symbol: XMR
- Started: XMR was started April 2014.
- Founder: Original author: Nicolas van Saberhagen.
- Supply Total: 16,431,063 XMR
- Hash function: CryptoNight
- Technology: Monero is one of the first private, secure, and untraceable cryptocurrency.
Click to see — Monero Basic Beginners Guide
The dash is forked from the Bitcoin protocol a decentralize cryptocurrency. It is run by the subset of the user called “master nodes” and open source cryptocurrency. Dash has solved many critical issues like speeding up the transaction, financial privacy, also develop decentralize governance and funding system.
If you want to super privacy of your financial than Dash can do it with anonymization and only you can access to your financial information. With an innovate technology name InstantX and within four second transaction will fully sent.
Basic of Dash
- Symbol: DASH
- Started: The digital currency was launched in January 2014 as “Xcoin”
- Founder: It was founded by Evan Duffield.
- Max Supply: 18,900,000 DASH
Click to see — Dash Basic Beginners Guide
IOTA does not introduce like other cryptocurrency it’s fare differently from that digital currency’s to the internet of things. It is started with a new technology called “Tangle”. IOTA use a mathematical concept that focuses to us Directed Acyclic Graphs (DAG).
For security it’s validate two previous transaction node. It has two consequences. One of them is removes miners to valid transaction and the second things is networks grow up proportionally it’s user. IOTA have solve scaling problem and also have no transaction fees.
Basic of IOTA
- Symbol: IOTA
- Started: IOTA started with initial coin offering in 2015 and first trading in the Bitfinex exchange.
- Founder: IOTA founder is Sergey Ivancheglo.
- Max Supply: 2,779,530,283 MIOTA
Click to see — IOTA Basic Beginners Guide