In current years Bitcoin is regarded as the top digital currency certainly. The University of Cambridge produce research in 2017 and estimates that between 2.9 to 5.8 million unique cryptocurrency users and most of them use Bitcoin. To start with cryptocurrency and Bitcoin reads – Bitcoin Beginner Guide. So the question is What is Bitcoin
What is Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a form of electronic cash, and it is a cryptocurrency. Additionally, it is a decentralized digital currency, where there are no middlemen exist, like the central bank or single administrator. And without the middlemen, it can be sent on the peer-to-peer network transaction from the user to user.
Bitcoin is explored by Blockchain, known as a public distributed ledger to verify all transactions by network nodes through cryptography. First this public ledger use and invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008.
Released in: January 2009 as open-source software. What is Bitcoin
Units: BTC and XBT
Castaway all confusions, we can separate it into two components. Firstly, you have a cryptographic token that represents the ownership of the currency. Secondly, you have the distributed network protocol attaching with a ledger of its token. These both are known as Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is one kind of virtual money. BTC is a peer to peer transaction network money. This is a completely digital form of speedy money. Just version of internet cash system. It is not at all, too accepted all the country and few countries ban it on the country as payment method.
To exchange products and services this currency used over the internet. You can store it to put down in the paper, but not to transferable worldwide without using the internet. Simply print to store a secure physical place. What is Bitcoin
Different Between Bitcoin and Dollar
Many people say BTC is a bubble, and they think it has no real value. They also think it has no worth of what others are willing to pay for it. So, many of us can think is BTC different from traditional money or dollar? Honestly, dollars have no value if we are not willing to pay for them.
If folk decided to give value to Bitcoin and have full trust in it then this is probably a medium of right exchange. I think you have to get an idea of how BTC is different from dollar. U.S. government needs to pay with $ in itself creates an on-the-spot demand for $ that can’t be replicated by Bitcoin.
Earn it in different ways
- Buy it by accepting them as money of payment
- Earn it from mining
- From interest payments %
- By completing tasks and websites
- Earn through trading
- Earn online in different ways
Ways to earn online
- Mine your Bitcoins certainly
- Do work for it
- Offer Something for it
- Gambling and Casino games
- Use various Bitcoin Faucets
- Boost your trading skills
How to Buy and where
Buy bitcoin is not an easy process. You can not buy it as physical money as well as cannot have them in your jeans wallet like other currencies. It is a virtual currency, so you have to work for it virtually.
The first thing that you have to do is to choose a wallet where you can store your bitcoin. Wallet choice is the primary step to buy it.
There are many online and offline cryptocurrency wallets. Many hardware and software wallets, and also paper wallets. So, choose it first.
Find our article for the best cryptocurrency wallets.
Secondly, obviously, once you have your wallet, connecting your debit or credit to your wallet is the easiest and quick way to go to your destination to purchase it.
But, you must be confirmed if your bank allows your debit or credit for cryptocurrencies. What is Bitcoin
Here we give a small example of buying it from a site Coinbase:
- Sign up on this website for your account. This site will verify all your identity and validity of your debit or credit card
- After logging in click the “Buy/Sell” button on the top of the page, and specify “Bitcoin”
- Input the amount you want to invest. The Automatic machine of the website will tell you how much bitcoin is that amount.
- Click “Buy Bitcoin Instantly”.
- And finally, confirm your purchase by clicking the button “Confirm buy”
Finally, by clicking the “Repeat this Buy” button you can repeat your current purchase again and again.
- Its network is peer-to-peer, so there is no central server
- In a distributed public ledger known as Blockchain, anyone can record the transaction.
- However, the full system maintains by the network, so no need for an administrator.
- Its ledger is distributed, therefore, there is no central storage
- Also, anybody can be a miner
- The issuance of it is decentralized
- They issue the reward for the creation of a new block
- Without any approval request, anyone can create a new bitcoin address certainly.
- Anyone can send and make a transaction to the network.
That is to say, everything is legitimate here. Therefore, No need to request approval.